January 24, 2009

I've been Tagged...

Here are the rules:

1) Post rules on blog
2) Answer the six 8 items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. The Office
4. 30 Rock
5. Oprah
6. American Idol (I tried so hard not to put this on here, but I have to admit...)
7. Almost anything on the Food Network
8. Forensic Files (For some weird reason, I only watch these kinda shows when Chris isn't home, then I get freaked out!  It's so dumb!)

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Slept alot!
2. Cleaned the house (kinda)
3. Took lots of pain medication (still recovering from 4 wisdom teeth being pulled)
4. Finally updated my blog
5. Caught up on all my DVR recordings
6. Ate lots of frozen yogurt
7. Did laundry
8. Snuggled with Chris on the couch

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. The swelling to go out of my face!
2. Warm weather
3. Weekends with nothing planned
4. Days when I have time to cook all afternoon
5. Seeing my friends and family
6. That trip to Ireland and Scotland that we swear we will take one day!
7. Owning our own house
8. Having Kids (This will be a while, don't get excited!)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Takashi
2. Red Lion Inn (This great little bar/grill in Vail, we always stop and have their famous Stew)
3. Blanco Tacos & Tequila (Tucson, AZ)
4. Silver Fork Lodge
5. Culinary Institute of America's, Wine Spectator Greystone Restaurant (In Napa, I've only been there once, but OMG!!)
6. Ah Sushi
7. Chipotle (I have no idea why I like this place so much.  I seriously crave their chips & guac.)
8. Trio (I LOVE their flatbread, tapenade and hummus!)

8 Things I Wish For
1. A long happy Marriage
2. To be my own boss :)
3. Health and Wealth for my parents
4. Health and Wealth for my friends and family
4. Motivation to Exercise!
5. A BIG kitchen
6. My husband to find a job he loves
7. A clean Earth
8. Time and Money to travel all over the world

8 People I Tagged
1. Ashlee
2. Rachel
3. Diane (Cause you haven't posted anything in a long time!)
4. Mike and Lauren (again, because it's been a while)
5. Dr. Larry Winkle
K, that's all the friends I have that blog... Sad!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I'll get right to it my love!

Candace said...

Hey emily, I didn't know you had your wisdom teeth taken out. I am so sorry. I only did mine last year and everyone I know gave me craop cuz I waited so long. I hope you are feeling better. Did they stitch you up to close the holes? Yeah and I have been meaning to ask you about having KIDS i am sure you get asked that all the time, but I have never asked you before!!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Thanks for the tag! I tag you to tell Helen to start a blog. Rachel really would like updated pics of Mia and so it's your job since I'll be a nagging in-law.

-Amy- said...

EM! I am glad that you found me!! I will add your blog to mine! We also got the same camera for Christmas! Have you figured yours out yet?? Not me!haha Do you ever get out this way? I would love to go to lunch or something! Keep in touch -k-