Since Chris' birthday is on the 10th and Matt's is on the 6th of January, Heather and I decided that a joint 30th birthday party for them would be perfect! Although they knew there was to be a party, they didn't know any other details (i.e. Who? When? Where? How?)
So, on Chris' birthday, we all went to our favorite sushi restaurant in town, Takashi. After an awesome meal, and I might add, WAY too much sake, we walked to one of our favorite bars, Lumpy's. When we showed up, about 30 of our friends were in the basement along with balloons, cake and drinks. We were so happy that everyone showed up and judging from the massive hangovers on Sunday, I am pretty sure the boys had a good time too!
Chris, I love you and hope you have a wonderful 30th year!
Heather, Matt, Chris and I at Takashi.
We had gotten them these shot glasses that say "Cheers to 30 Years!" The bartender had them filled with whiskey and ready for them when we got there...
Chris' friends, Christian, Adam, Danny, Jordan and Matt.
Little did I know, this cake would make way much more of a mess than any cake should! Matt, I think my purse is finally free of red icing! Thanks!
Some of the family: Mike, Lauren, me, Chris, Kelly, Brenna & Diane



3 comments:
Hey, the pictures turned out great from the party- could you email the one with the fam? Thanks! You're the best!
xoxo
I can't believe our husbands are turning 30, that means we are next! Love to Chris!
Hey emily, tell chris happy birthday. Ryan will be 30 this year too!! Anyway love candace
Post a Comment