My family's really good family friend, CJ, got married in Winterpark, Colorado at the first of October. He married, Kristen, whom he actually grew up with but they didn't really date until after college ( I do remember someone saying something about them being eachothers' first kiss though, so cute!). She was a gorgeous bride and I was really happy to meet her again.
The ceremony had originally been planned for outdoors, but was moved indoors after the first snowstorm of the winter. It was a really beautiful wedding and I think the snow turned out to be a perfect touch!
I will admit it was a bit refreshing to attend a wedding without doing all the prep-work for it too :)

First, I had to post this picture of the 3 of us (Erin, Me and CJ) in Breckenridge, Colorado probably about 22 winters ago. I wasn't kidding when I said really good family friend. Our 3 sets of parents were all very best friends. My mom, Erin's dad and CJ's mom even went to high school together. Erin and CJ were born in the same hospital on the same day and I was born about 3 months later. We have a TON of great memories from growing up together!

Chris and I before the ceremony. It was such a gorgeous backdrop!
Kristen and CJ coming into the reception. This is the only decent picture I got of the 2 of them which is really a bummer since she looked so pretty!
Besides that their cake was so pretty, I had to take a picture of these candles. One of them was in memory of Kristen's late father and the other one was for Cindy, CJ's mom. I think it was a little hard on all of us to not have Cindy there for such a big day in CJ's life, but I'm am positive she is one of the reasons the day turned out to be so beautiful! And, I have not doubt she was "happy crying" the whole time, as she often did.All the kids. I have many more pictures of the four of us from growing up, but I'll save those for blackmail purposes! (Erin, CJ, Me and Lindsay)
My mom and dad
And, my other family, Erin, Dee and Amy.
I know this is a little dark, but I think it is such a cute picture of my dad, Amy and Jim (CJ's dad) having a good time.



0 comments:
Post a Comment