Our friends, Matt and Heather, moved to Seattle over the summer and we were lucky enough to be able to go visit them at the end of September. It was so nice to hang out with them, we have missed them so much since they left in July.
I had never been to Seattle before and was really surprised how much I loved it! It is such a beautiful city and there is so much to see!
While we were there, we got to go to a Mariners vs. Yankees game, University of Washington vs. USC game, did some shopping, visited lots of bars and restaurants, did a tour of the underground city and most of all got to spend some quality time with our friends. (Even if it meant dealing with Matt and Chris act like 10 year olds the entire time!) It was a little difficult for me to hang with the three of them without being able to have a couple drinks, but we really did have such a great time. I can't wait to go again!
So, here are some of the hundreds of pictures we took over the long weekend...
This was at one of the many bars we went to and one of the several non-alcoholic beers I tried throughout the trip :)
Outside of Safeco Field before the baseball game.
We got to see the Mariners beat the Yankees in the 9th inning with a walk-off homerun by Ichiro Suzuki. The stadium went crazy!
Outside of the University of Washington Football Stadium before the game against USC.
We got to see two incredible games that weekend. Washington (who went 0-12 last year) beat, then ranked #3, USC. The stadium was huge and I think half the crowd ended up on the field within a matter of about 2 minutes.

I know this isn't a great picture, but I loved the view from the stadium! There were people tailgating out on their boats!
Seattle's famous Pike Place Market



0 comments:
Post a Comment