November 12, 2009

Keith Urban Concert

In August, Chris and I won tickets in a silent auction (by "won", I mean "bid the highest." But, whatever) to Keith Urban. So, Helen and Tyson joined us for dinner downtown and then the concert after. We had great seats and a wonderful time. I won't miss another one of his concerts, he was an awesome performer! And what can I say, he wasn't too bad to look at either ;)

The four of us before the concert.

Helen and I just barbecuing with Keith before he went on stage :)


For his encore, Keith was about 10 rows below us, so I ran down to get a picture.

1 comments:

Wilde Family said...

He is so good live!!! He is by far my favorite concert I have been to. And I am not even a big country fan! And I agree...he is HOT! :)