Thank goodness, this post should finally catch me up to present day!!
Fall was mostly just the same busy everyday life we always have going on, but here are a few pictures besides the weddings, get-togethers and events from some of my previous posts...
Fall in the mountains is always so pretty. We did a hike (rather, Chris forced me on a hike) up Millcreek Canyon. We were almost a week too late, but there were still plenty of beautiful colors on the trees.
Finally at the top for a picture. I was exhausted and Chris kept saying, "it's just right past that next curve." I think that went on for at least a mile and a half before we actually reached the top. Once we were finished, I was glad I did it though.
Even though it wasn't quite the same as an undefeated season, this year Utah football was really fun. We were glad Tyson and Helen joined us this year!

If you know my husband, you know that this Halloween costume idea was NOT mine. Chris had full control over this one!



0 comments:
Post a Comment