February 4, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

We went to Tommy and Ashley Aoki's house again this year for their Annual Super Bowl Party.  It is always so much fun to have everyone together.  Thanks to them for another great party!

Chris and I

Chris and Christian

Ashley, Sarah & Monique, I need to NOT take pictures with that yellow in it.  OOPS!

Amanda, Eve & Heather,  How cute is little Eve with her Steelers gear on?

It never fails, if we go to the Aoki's we can't leave without a few rounds of Beer Pong.  Chris and Robb claim they were undefeated that night.  You know what that means, Way Happy Wives! JK, I don't think it really got as out of control as it has been before...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like yall had so much fun! My 3 kiddos could have been there and probably no one would have noticed! You need to come to TX this summer and play POOL BEER PONG!! It is awesome~ Love ya

Wilde Family said...

Emily-Thanks for sharing your blog with me! You and your husband are so cute together. I bet he knows, but he is one lucky guy! :)