February 18, 2009

Another Kennedy Wedding!

This weekend, we finally got to welcome another girl into the Kennedy family!  Chris' cousin, Kelly Kennedy, got married this past weekend.  He married Brenna Shannon who actually went to high school with Chris.  The beautiful wedding was at the Point Restaurant at the Huntsman Cancer Institute and turned out to be a very fun Valentines Day for the whole family.

Brenna had all of us girls jealous over her beautiful dress.  It fit her to the T!!
Don't they look so happy?!

All the groomsmen, including 6 Kennedy boys!

Chris and I

I helped Brenna put all the flowers together the morning before the wedding.  It was a ton of work, but it turned out gorgeous.

This was the awesome cake.  It was their Grandma Kennedy's Chocolate Cake recipe.  Hopefully I can get my hands on that from Aunt Joleene ;)

0 comments: