This is going to drive my OCD through the roof, but I'm going to post the last two months together so that I can get caught up. (And cause I can't specifically remember what he was doing at 4 months, ha!)
It is truly incredible how fast Austin is learning new things and changing every day. Chris had to go out of town for a week in August and when he got home, it was like Austin had changed so much! In the time Chris was gone, he started laughing a little more, making funny faces at me, sitting up with his hands in front of him and even rolling onto his tummy. I woke up one morning to him sleeping on his belly with his little legs tucked under him. Before this, I had no idea he could roll. Had it not been 6:00 a.m., I would have thought to take a picture!
The month between 4 and 5 was a little difficult on the sleeping front for us, but by 5 months, I think we got it back under control, minus the new 5:30 wake-up call that seemed to show up.
About a week before he turned 5 months, we started giving Austin cereal. He was totally confused and I think most of it ended up on his bib, but he has gotten better at it since.
.jpg)
Austin and his buddies. It is so fun to see all our friends become parents. These four were all born in the last year. I'm sure they'll figure out how to get into a lot of trouble together, just like their daddies.

We took Austin to his first Real soccer game on the 24th of July. He was so curious about everything. He even enjoyed the fireworks after the game.

Getting so big! 4 months!

I put a chunk of frozen milk in this teether and he was in heaven!
Austin has always loved the bath. He started sticking his hand out for me to pour water over it, then he would put his hand in his mouth to suck off all the water. So cute!

Football season!! Go Utes!!
We went to Chris' mom's cabin in Wyoming over Labor day.
This was having coffee with Grandma Hood at the cabin. He is starting to grab at EVERYTHING!
His first rice cereal...
Everynight before bed, either Chris or I read him a little story. I caught this picture one night during Chris' shift ;)
5 months!! Starting to learn how to sit all by himself. We still have lots of crashes cause he forgets he needs his hands to hold himself up and starts reaching for toys.
I just had to add this cause I love this picture of him. His big blue eyes are already my weakness!



0 comments:
Post a Comment