October 14, 2010

Half a Year!

In the middle of our craziness, our sweet little guy turned 6 months old! I can't believe it!
He is starting to sit up pretty good with his arms in front of him, but he gets too busy and forgets he needs them and falls over a lot. He is also turning into a rolling machine and has realized that it is a good way to travel from place to place. I will leave him on a blanket for a few minutes and by the time I return, he's halfway across the room. I love that he is starting to learn and grow up, it is so much fun to watch him master something new.
He is also grabbing at EVERYTHING!! I have a feeling we're going to be baby proofing sooner than later.
Another new thing this month is that he is starting to get pretty attached to me as well. He reaches and whines for me when he starts to get tired. Although I admit I love that he wants my attention, I'm foreseeing me getting NOTHING done if this keeps up.
We started giving him vegetables and fruits in addition to his cereal and he is an eating champ! He loves his sweet potatoes!
Here are a few pictures from the last month...

He loves playing with the spoon after he eats!

Hanging out at Snowbird for Octoberfest

Austin and I were lucky enough to go out to Denver to visit my family one weekend. I love this picture of Austin with Aunt Lindsay.

The Lankford cousins (minus one who had soccer practice ;) )

I took Austin to Gymboree for the first time this month and he loved it! It was so weird to go back with my own child but so much fun!

6 Months! Austin's monkey and giraffe are just getting smaller and smaller each month!

0 comments: