I told Chris that I didn't feel like I deserved a mother's day yet since I had only been a mom for less than a month, then he reminded me of my pregnancy and delivery and I quickly succumbed to the pampering ;)
He made me breakfast in the morning complete with delicious mimosas, gave me a beautiful pair of earrings and flowers, let me plant some flowers that I had been wanting to plant in front of our house, took us for a fun walk through Red Butte Gardens and I even got a long, hot shower without worrying about a crying baby!
Thank you to my great husband, I love you! Happy Mother's day to all you fabulous mom's out there!
My pretty flowers
I didn't even have to clean the kitchen after he was done, ha!
Breakfast burritos, fruit, coffee, mimosas...YUMMY!
I love Red Butte. I think we'll be going there a lot this summer.
The perfect outfit for Mother's Day! Thanks for the cute onsie, Helen!



1 comments:
Ha ha! I am going to make him a t-shirt when he gets married that says the same thing!
Post a Comment