May 19, 2010

1 Month!

Holy cow, I can't believe that it has already been a month since Austin's birth! It seems like that last month of being pregnant lasted forever and this month has just disappeared before my eyes! It's amazing how much housework and such got done that last month compared to the absolutely NOTHING that has gotten done this month.
Austin is such a good baby, nursing is going great, he only wakes up once at night and we are finally getting a somewhat predictable schedule down. We are so in love with him and can't believe how fast the time has flown since we brought him home. Happy 1 month, little boy!



3 comments:

Rachel said...

LOVE him!! Jump on a plane and come to TX!! I will do everything except breastfeed him!! Can't wait to meet that sweet baby ;)

Aoki Family said...

GOOOO! I love him too! He is so adorable. Does his onsie say "1 month"? I bet it does you little crafty girl!

Candace said...

he is so adorable, i want to squeeze him, i hope i get to soon, love you guys! Hope all is well love you, love candce