We have been so lucky to have had 4 (yes, I said 4!) baby showers. We had one on each side of the family, one with a bunch of my girlfriends and another couple's shower with a bunch of our friends from college. We feel so extremely grateful for all the friends and relatives that wanted to celebrate this exciting time with us. Thank you to everyone that came and for so generously showering us with lots of gifts and love. We love you all!!!
Here are a few pictures from each of them...

My brother and sister-in-law threw our first shower at their house in Colorado. It was so fun to get together with all my family in Colorado.
My nieces and nephews are really excited about getting a new cousin and they had planned a couple cute activities for us. Moe asked us when we got there where the baby was, then quickly realized that it hadn't been born yet. Later he mentioned to my sister, "I can't believe I actually thought the baby was going to be here, funny huh?" They are so cute!
My dad and Jim.
Chris' Mom, Kim, his sister, Diane, and his sister-in-law, Lauren, threw me such a nice shower and I was lucky enough to have my mom in town so she could attend. It was at Kim's house and was themed with nests and eggs. All the decoration and food was fantastic!
It was so nice that both sides of Chris' family showed up to celebrate.

Diane made this "wishing tree" for Austin and everyone wrote a wish for him and hung it on the tree. I love that these are little keepsakes that we can keep in his scrapbook.
My 3rd shower was thrown by my friends Cassi and Helen and it was at Cassi's house in Park City. I loved having all my girlfriends in one place. We truly are so lucky to have such great friends!
Even my friends from Vernal all came out, I just love them so much!!
Finally our last shower was thrown by our friends, the Weissmans and the Frechs. It was a Sunday brunch at Saul and Ericka's house. It was so kind of everyone to come even though it was a Sunday morning!
We are not only about one of the last of about 15 couples to have a child but the last of a flood of about 5 couples in the last 6 months or so. Looks like Austin will have lots of little friends to play with!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment