Over the last 9 months, we have been doing a ton of house projects and preparing for the baby. Chris worked his butt off to get the basement to a point that we could get carpet down there. And last week we finally got to install it throughout the house. It feels so good to walk on clean floors! My mom came out about a month ago to help me really deep clean the rest of the house, she did way more than I could have ever gotten to by myself. And finally, we have pretty much finished the nursery. We still have a couple things to get in there, but for the most part, it's done! Here are some pictures, now all we need is a baby. I'm trying to be patient, really!
After a few set-backs, Chris managed to put the crib together while I watched from the sidelines in my new glider.

Before the room was ready to start on, I had to find a few projects to make me feel like I was being productive. So I made drapes for the room, a french memo board and these cute closet organizers. The kid has more clothes than Chris and I put together!
I love this sock monkey and you can't see it very well, but the picture in the frame is "The Very Hungry Catepillar." It was the invitation to our baby shower and drawn by my nephew, Moe. I thought it was so adorable!

Instead of adding to Chris' honey-do list, I decided to put up this vinyl tree I found on Etsy for decoration rather than paint the whole room. It was so easy, thanks to my sister for helping me put it up.

I am obsessed with our crib and the bedding, I love it so much!
A picture from the front of the room.
A picture from the back of the room. I swear I could sleep in this glider every night (and probably will, I'm sure). We are still waiting on the hutch that will go on top of the dresser and maybe a rug. Now, Austin, GET OUT!



6 comments:
That is the cutest nursery ever! You are going to be such a good little mom. Can't wait to see him!
I agree - get out! The nursery looks amazing - good job!!
Oh so cute! Austin your bed looks so cute and comfy. Get out so you can sleep in it!
What a darling nursery! I cant wait to see pictures of the little man! Good choice on his name! I have an Austyn as well:)
That nursery is ADORABLE, Emily. Good job. Seriously. THe cutest thing ever.
totally obsessed with the nursery!! love love love it! now come on austin and get here already! love yout to death emm!
Post a Comment