February 11, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Since Chris and I aren't going to be together much on Valentine's Day, we decided to get our present early. We thought it would be fun to go get a 4D Ultrasound as our gift to each other. I am so glad we did this, it was so much fun to see the baby and get a sneak preview of what he looks like right now. He was really snuggled into the placenta and had his hands up by his face the whole time. So, after much poking, prodding and even switching positions twice, here are some of the shots we did manage to get. I also added a few clips from the DVD we got. I tried to pull just the clearest parts out instead of attaching the whole 15 minute video, your welcome :)

You can see his little hand next to his face here.

Big yawn...

This is his pissed off face, ha! He was getting all irritated with us poking and trying to move him. Too bad this isn't really that intimidating, but just really cute :)

So sweet!

And this one doesn't show much except I love his smashed little chubby cheek!

3 comments:

DJ and Paige Lewis said...

Emily-
That is a great v-day gift! I can't wait for you to meet your little guy, you will love him to pieces. And it is so true, they do grow so quickly! Grace is already 4 months! Hope all is well!
PAige

-Amy- said...

How amazing!! I bet you ready to meet the little guy, what a cutie!

MiShelle said...

I just found your blog on Paiges...didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats. I'm so excited for you guys! Being a mom is really so fun.