Chris and I have been keeping a huge secret since the end of July that has been killing me!!
I'M PREGNANT and 12 WEEKS ALONG!!!!
It feels so good to finally tell people, I am the worst with keeping my own secrets.
So, Chris and I went to my first doctor's appointment today and it was AMAZING to say the least! First of all, we love our doctor. She was so sweet and so patient to listen to all my "first pregnancy" stories and questions. She also had a cute sense of humor that made it really comfortable to be around her. Even though she was almost to run out the door for a delivery, she wanted to make sure we got all our questions answered and that we got time to see the babe.
From the ultrasound, she said everything looks good right now and the baby was actually measuring a day ahead of what we thought. (I'm still going to go with the April 9, 2010 EDD though.) The ultrasound was seriously the coolest thing I have ever seen. The baby was moving it's arms, kicking it's feet and even arched it's back once for us. So here are the 2 pictures we got from it. The first one is a much better picture (head on the left side and you can see the little ear and nose, legs on the right side). The second picture is similar but smaller. The cool thing about this one though (besides that it looks like it's waving to us), is that it has the baby's heartbeat going along the bottom.
And finally, the doctor told us that it is still pretty early to tell and to not go out and buy anything BLUE, but that's what it looks like. Chris and I saw it too and now I'm completely convinced. It was pretty obvious. A girl would have alot of explaining to do. Unfortunately, the doctor didn't catch a picture of it cause I started laughing and threw it out of focus. Guess we'll have to wait until the week before Thanksgiving to verify for sure.

Look at the little hand waving at us! Adorable!

I can't get enough of this little button nose!



7 comments:
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!
I love it! I love it! I love it! You guys will be the best parents ever and just think now Chris has someone else to use in his comedy routine! Congrats - I just couldn't be happier for you guys.
Congrats Emily and Chris!! So happy for you guys!
Awww...I am SO excited for you! Boys are SO dang much fun, a lot of work, but so fun!haha Congrats!!
Congratulations Emily!! You will make the cutest Mommy!! So happy for you!
congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!
I can't even handle it!! I am so pumped for you guys!!
Post a Comment