April 28, 2009

It's Britney!

Some of you may not be aware of my infatuation of Britney Spears.  And before I get all sorts of comments about how I should not like her, remember, I stayed with her through the shaved head incident, I will not be changing my mind now :)

Here are a few pictures of the concert and me acting like a 17 year old girl, haha!!  The concert was so much fun, the stage was sooo crazy and the dancers were amazing!!!

Yes, I dragged my poor husband to the concert...

Hillary is my fellow Britney fanatic!

These were 2 random guys sitting behind us, they asked if I would take a picture with them because of our shirts, Ha!

We had really good seats!  This shows how close we were to one of the side stages. (yes, it is zoomed in a little though)

The stage was awesome!!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

YES! We can claim ourselves as true fans since we stayed loyal through the head-shaving/rehab/divorce/VMA/Sam Lufti era...

Love the shirts!!! Miss you babe