Congratulations on your first event! You did an amazing job and everything looked beautiful. I just wanted to let you know that I am so proud of you. I have been so impressed with how you have handled the last four months.
With a little encouragement, you have turned this period into an amazing opportunity. I really admire the drive and determination you have shown to get this business started.
You are extremely talented and it makes me happy you have found something you are so passionate about. It is fun to see you plan weddings and to see how much you genuinely care about each event. I know anyone that hires you is lucky, because you put so much effort into making their day special.
I am so happy for you and am excited to see this company grow!
I love you,
Chris



7 comments:
This post is the sweetest!! Emily it sounds like you got a good one! I referred someone to you the other day, her name is Bria Redden and she is getting married in August/September. I seriously think you found the perfect career for you!! I am so happy for you.
Aww, you two are adorable! You are both so lucky to have each other!
I am wiping tears right now!! You SO deserve all the wonderful rewards in life! I love you!! Can't wait to see you!!
Good Job Emily! I love Chris's post, that is so cute!
Seriously Chris, you have just raised the bar on husband cuteness! It really is all true though. Emily, you are extremely talented and I can't wait to see what you will do next!!
OK Chris, you are not making many
brownie points with the Lankford men, they think you are making them look r-e-a-l-l-y bad!!! I on
the other hand am so thankful that
Emily has such an awesome husband.
Love you guys.
Congrats on the buisness Em. And what a sweet husband you have!
Post a Comment