Chris' first father's day was a little crazy and busy. I kind of felt bad that he didn't get to relax much, but I think he still had a lot of fun. We had Austin dedicated in church that morning. After church, I surprised him by taking him to the golf shop and getting him a brand new putter. He was really excited. Now, if we could get some time to go out and use it ;) We then went to brunch at Market Street and Austin gave him a couple "daddy" books for them to read together.
I am so proud of the incredible father Chris has become. I know that him and Austin are going to have so much fun together and that he is just going to love his Daddy so much! Thank you, Chris, for everything you do for our little family! We love you!




0 comments:
Post a Comment