So for our Christmas presents to eachother, Chris and I got a new camera. After lots of debating and researching, we decided on the Canon Rebel XSi and 2 differents lenses. Before I get any comments on how I "should have gotten a Nikon, " let me just say that I understand there are some of you out there who are die-hard Nikon fans. If you have any digital SLR tips and photography tips, those are welcome, as this is our first BIG camera. I do not, on the other hand, need to hear the reasons you love Nikon and how I made a mistake. If you are so compelled, I have plenty of reasons why I did not... :)
As many of you could assume, I spent days reading my owner's manual. (This includes one night falling asleep in bed reading it! Ha! Such a nerd!) Here are a few tester shots around the house of my Christmas decor.
Again, the owner's manual taught me "how" to use it, but I have no idea in which cases I should use each feature. Tips would be much appreciated!
Merry Christmas!!
December 14, 2008
Decking the Halls...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I have the Nikon, but I did no research and I have heard great things about both. You will love having any SLR. They are the BEST!!! Great gift idea for both of you - very well worth it!
You said no Nikon comments but you never said a word about baby comments.
First comes the camera, next come the babies!!
I have a Canon and it is hardcore! YOu are already taking better pics than me. I should consider reading my manual.
Love you
Hey emily, I am a cannon fan too so I think you made a great choice!!
Post a Comment