Regardless of who you voted for or who you think would make the best Commander in Chief, it is impossible to deny how incredible of a day Tuesday was.
It was so amazing to watch the television and see the insane numbers of voters that turned out to "leave their print." Not to mention, the amount of Americans our age and even younger who were so passionate about this race. I heard a statistic that there were about 44 MILLION registered voters between 18 and 29 years old. I think that is just incredible!! It completely opened my eyes and made me so proud of the impact our generation has on this nation!
Yesterday we witnessed history and we look forward to seeing the impact it has on America's future!
God Bless our wonderful country!!!
November 5, 2008
God Bless America!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I need to get your email so that I can invite you to my blog-I went private. Love ya!
Amelia
Post a Comment