January 30, 2011

7 & 8 Months!

WOW, I'm not even going to give an excuse to why I am so late on posting everything.  I'm just going to go right ahead and post...
It is amazing how quickly Austin has started learning and accomplishing new things. After learning to get around by army-crawling, his world opened up to a whole new realm of adventure. It is amazing that at this young of age, he already knows what he shouldn't be playing with and of course those are the only things he wants. When he sits on your lap, you have to make sure that nothing is within his reach, or it will be in his mouth before you even have time to react.
He is a fantastic eater and I am still loving making all his babyfood! We haven't found a single thing he dislikes yet! He has also started drinking out of a sippy-cup by himself.
Some of Austin's favorite things recently are bath time and bath toys (mainly the faucet), saying "mamamama", walking while you hold his hands, army-crawling really fast, and his pacifier.

He LOVES bathtime.  The first thing he does is stick this rubber duckie in his mouth and then goes about playing with the other toys.

7 Months!

Daddy got kicked out of ESPN's filming of College Gameday, but he was quite the hit at the tailgate lot. Even the SL Tribune gave Austin some coverage!

Austin and I went out to Denver for a weekend and got to surprise Aunt Lindsay.

Austin and his Grandpas (my dad, above and Chris' dad below)


Austin's first Thanksgiving.  Next year, he'll actually get to participate in the whole food part ;)

8 Months!

Ready for Christmas!

0 comments: