I cant believe our little baby boy is going to be a year in only 3 more months! I feel like he is still a little baby, but 1 year sounds SO old!
Austin is at such a fun age right now although it is so much work! I have to keep my eyes on him 100% of the time now because he moves so fast and is into EVERYTHING!
He got his first haircut a few days after he turned 8 months and although I was super hesitant to do it, I was happy afterwards. He looked like such a handsome little guy and he loved it. (and now that I'm finally trying to post pictures of it, I can't find them!)
He is starting to play games and is such a little teaser.
His eating continues to be very successful and he is enjoying moving into chunkier foods and feeding himself finger foods. Favorites right now are smoothies, cheese, bread and bananas
He is pulling up to everything and even experimenting with letting go with one hand. I am foreseeing walking in the near future...
February 14, 2011
9 & 10 Months
One of the current favorite games is to pull down his bins of toys and then all the books!
My brother and his family gave this truck to Austin for Christmas and it is pretty much the only toy he actually plays with right now. He fills the back of it with his wooden blocks, then takes them out, then pushes it around for a while, then fills it back up again.
Two little bottom teefers!
9 Months!
Austin and his cousin Ava. Yes, he is decked out in Jayhawks gear, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Lankford.
He thinks he is so cool when I let him have the reins of his food.
This is how that episode ended though :(
We quickly realized that the side of the crib was no longer a good place for the monitor's camera, ha!
2 haircuts by 10 months!
10 months on Valentines Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment